The Altar Electric Terms and Conditions
So we know it’s kind of lame that we have these kind of things too…but we’ve been told by the suits in higher places we must have them. Man, we really rebel against being adults sometimes. Anyway, here’s a list of all the things we want you to know about booking with the Altar Electric –
· We agree to be totally awesome at all times, we promise
· You also agree to be totally awesome at all times
· The Altar Electric is a Marriage Service conducted by fully registered and authorised Commonwealth Civil Celebrants…known as ‘Marriage Celebrants’
· All Celebrants at the Altar Electric are selected by The Altar Electric, if you wanted to bring your own Celebrant, you will need to arrange that ahead of time and ask us for permission. Full fees will still apply for this.
· The Altar Electric chapel has a standard configuration, it may change from time to time, we reserve the right to make changes to decor, colours and fit outs over time
· We do offer the ability for you to select your choice of Altar Electric Celebrant. However this may result in a longer waiting time depending on demand.
· Whilst we do all we can do cater to all requests, there are some that we will not be able to meet. We will give you full disclosure of these at the time you make the requests. We can’t guarantee all requests will be met.
· Once you’ve made your payment, it is final and non-refundable. Only under exceptional circumstances is the fee refunded…we will consider all requests for cancellations on an individual case basis.
· The following are considered reasons for a refund to be rewarded
o The unfortunate passing of someone close to you
o One or both of you have to relocate overseas
o One of you is involved in an accident
o You discover you’re super-heroes who no longer require our help…we’ll need to the see the cape as evidence
· Other reasons not listed will still be eligible for refund, just email us with the reason and we will work it through with you.
· Rescheduling of dates is possible, however we require at least 14 days notice.
· If less than 14 Days notice for rescheduling is given you will be charged a reschedule fee of $150.
· If you happen to turn up on the night for your wedding without your required documentation and you can’t have it delivered in time. We will reschedule your wedding, however you will be charged a reschedule fee of $150.
· Whilst we are pretty tops people who always believe the best in other people, we may ask for some evidence for reason of cancellation before the refund is given.
· The Altar Electric is hosted inside a greater complex, whilst we endeavour to provide the best environment for you and your guests at all times there may be some items out of our control like external noise. You understand and accept this.
· You will provide at least two witnesses for your wedding…if you can’t make this happen, please pre-arrange this with us at least 2 days before the wedding.
· You understand that if you provide any sort of incorrect information on your