The Altar Electric Terms and Conditions
So we know it’s kind of lame that we have these kind of things too…but we’ve been told by the suits in higher places we must have them. Man, we really rebel against being adults sometimes. Anyway, here’s a list of all the things we want you to know about booking with the Altar Electric –
· We agree to be totally awesome at all times, we promise
· You also agree to be totally awesome at all times
· The Altar Electric is a Marriage Service conducted by fully registered and authorised Commonwealth Civil Celebrants…known as ‘Celebrants’
· All Celebrants at the Altar Electric are selected by The Altar Electric, if you wanted to bring your own Celebrant, you will need to arrange that with them and with the venue outside of us.
· The Altar Electric is independent of the Venues that it is hosted at. We have no control over the décor or set-up.
· We do offer the ability for you to select your choice of Altar Electric Celebrant. However this may result in a longer waiting time depending on demand.
· Whilst we do all we can do cater to all requests, there are some that we will not be able to meet. We will give you full disclosure of these at the time you make the requests. We can’t guarantee all requests will be met.
· Once you’ve made your payment, it is final and non-refundable. Only under exceptional circumstances is the fee refunded…we will consider all requests for cancellations on an individual case basis.
· The following are considered reasons for a refund to be rewarded
o The unfortunate passing of someone close to you
o One or both of you have to relocate overseas
o One of you is involved in an accident
o You discover you’re super-heroes who no longer require our help…we’ll need to the see the cape as evidence
· Other reasons not listed will still be eligible for refund, just email us with the reason and we will work it through with you.
· Rescheduling of dates is possible, however we require at least 14 days notice.
· If less than 14 Days notice for rescheduling is given you will be charged a reschedule fee of $150.
· If you happen to turn up on the night for your wedding without your required documentation and you can’t have it delivered in time. We will reschedule your wedding, however you will be charged a reschedule fee of $150.
· Whilst we are pretty tops people who always believe the best in other people, we may ask for some evidence for reason of cancellation before the refund is given.
· The Altar Electric is hosted in Public Locations and whilst we do everything to make this moment as intimate as possible, we don’t guarantee exclusive access to the venue for just you, your fiancé and your guests.
· You will provide at least two witnesses for your wedding…if you can’t make this happen, please pre-arrange this with us at least 2 days before the wedding.
· You understand that if you provide any sort of incorrect information on your
· We partner with public venues, so whilst we do all we can commit to a specific venue we are at time to time subject to other demands so we may be forced to change the location than the original one we may have spoken to you about it. Don’t worry though, we do promise to let you know with as much advanced notice as possible. We do also prioritise selecting venues within 5 minutes of the original venue…so rest assured, if it does happen it will be somewhere close and so very cool!